Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/01/16 09:04:29 UTC

which version?

Hi all guys,
apologize in advance for the silly question, but it is not clear to me
which is the Any23 ASF incubating version we are going to release :P

Is it the 0.6.2 or 0.7?

Please let me know so I'll update the poms!
TIA,
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: which version?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
thanks all for the feedbacks, I am going to update the version to
0.7.0-incubation-SNAPSHOT
all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: which version?

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 for 0.7.0.

Re: which version?

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
2012/1/16 Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>

> Hi Mic!
>
> > If you guys think it is better to update just now the release to
> > 0.7.0-SNAPSHOT
> > I don't have any particular concern about it. Let me know I can take care
> > of it.
>
> if you want to (aka 'have spare time to') to increase the version
> number, please s/0.6.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/0.7.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
> where ever you find it (version is referenced also in download
> document) - ping me on skype if you're doing to do it so I avoid to do
> the same ;)
>
> > We have also to decide if the plugin modules will follow the version of
> > core and service
> > or they will have a dedicated versioning progression (that would be
> better
> > to ensure bug fixing).
>
> +1, if we decide to continue the development lifecycle started outside
> the ASF for the main modules, we have to for plugins as well.
> Otherwise, start from scratch.
> I personally would like to continue the version enumeration, also to
> give users that we are maintaining exactly the same product.

+1, I think that is important too.
Tommaso

Re: which version?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Mic!

> If you guys think it is better to update just now the release to
> 0.7.0-SNAPSHOT
> I don't have any particular concern about it. Let me know I can take care
> of it.

if you want to (aka 'have spare time to') to increase the version
number, please s/0.6.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/0.7.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
where ever you find it (version is referenced also in download
document) - ping me on skype if you're doing to do it so I avoid to do
the same ;)

> We have also to decide if the plugin modules will follow the version of
> core and service
> or they will have a dedicated versioning progression (that would be better
> to ensure bug fixing).

+1, if we decide to continue the development lifecycle started outside
the ASF for the main modules, we have to for plugins as well.
Otherwise, start from scratch.
I personally would like to continue the version enumeration, also to
give users that we are maintaining exactly the same product. At least,

Re: which version?

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.

On 16 January 2012 11:43, Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> wrote:

> Ok so let's make 0.7.0 as the first release made under the ASF umbrella :)
> thanks both for the feedbacks, fix going to arrive ;)
> All the best, have a nice day!

Have a nice day everybody.

> -Simo

Mic