Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by joe schacher <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 19:45:04 UTC

[5.4] Possible error in tapestry-beanvalidator?

Before i begin, a warning.  I am not yet an experienced tapestry user.  But
5.3.7 is great and works very well for my application!

I have decided to give 5.4 a try.  I simply changed my pom.xml to use
5.4-22beta.  After making a couple other changes in the pom, and my
hibernate cfg,  I run mvn jetty:run-war.  I am doing this from inside
intellij idea

This is the only error i get:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Service id 'ValidatorFactory' has already been
defined by
org.apache.tapestry5.beanvalidator.BeanValidatorModule.buildValidatorFactory(BeanValidatorSource,
PropertyShadowBuilder) (at BeanValidatorModule.java:67) and may not be
redefined by
org.apache.tapestry5.beanvalidator.modules.BeanValidatorModule.buildValidatorFactory(BeanValidatorSource,
PropertyShadowBuilder) (at BeanValidatorModule.java:70). You should rename
one of the service builder methods.

Any ideas?

Re: [5.4] Possible error in tapestry-beanvalidator?

Posted by joe schacher <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bob.

This ought to streamline things a bit.

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.