Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/07/20 21:44:06 UTC

NOTICE: rescore mass-checks

fyi -- we agreed that the submissions rsync for the rescoring mass-checks
would be open until the 27th, since Henry won't be able to look at
them until then anyway.

--j.

Re: NOTICE: rescore mass-checks

Posted by Robert Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net>.
Hello Justin,

JM> fyi -- we agreed that the submissions rsync for the rescoring mass-checks
JM> would be open until the 27th, since Henry won't be able to look at
JM> them until then anyway.

Good.  I just uploaded my pre4 results tonight, but it includes only
emails through July 2.  I should be able to validate and add emails
July 3 through 16 to my corpus in another day or two. I'll pre-4
mass-check those, and upload combined results.

Bob Menschel

Re: NOTICE: rescore mass-checks

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org>.
On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 01:22:47PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> hmm -- do they have to have a ham file?  I don't think there's a need for
> that to be a rule.

I think there is. Without spam, I'd be pretty leary of the quality of
the corpus, but specifically the quality of the BAYES results.

--
Duncan Findlay

Re: NOTICE: rescore mass-checks

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 12:44:06PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> fyi -- we agreed that the submissions rsync for the rescoring mass-checks
> would be open until the 27th, since Henry won't be able to look at
> them until then anyway.

BTW, we're currently at:

382291 ham, and 1068797 spam, though some spam may end up going away (no ham
file associated with the name)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
All general statements are false, except this one.