Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com> on 2013/09/13 06:05:23 UTC

Plugin testing release for 3.1.1

Hi!

With the 3.1.1 release of Maven coming up hopefully soon I would like to
move forward with the plugin testing harness using it as well. Jason fixed
it to work with 3.0 and requested the repo to be moved from svn to git so
he can release 2.2 over a month ago.

It seems like nothing happen on the infra side of things. Can somebody
take this up and get it done asap. Or could I get some sort of access
(maybe through the committer school) to do it myself at Apache?

Worst case I could of course just temporarily fork it into my namespace
and use it in the android maven plugin but I would rather not waste my
time on that.

manfred

RE: Plugin testing release for 3.1.1

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com>.
> Manfred
>
> if there is a problem is on the Apache side you should be able to make the
> change wheres the hangup

I am not a committer so I have no way to do anything. Maybe I should
become one..

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Manfred

if there is a problem is on the Apache side you should be able to make the change

wheres the hangup

?
Martin

Posted by Tanveer Ahmad <ta...@st-patricks.ac.uk>.
I am looking for how to run a Mahout project on Maven, or how to run a Mahout project for clustering textual data. Can anyone help please?

Regards,

Tanveer Ahmad

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com>.
Seemingly it does.. a release together with the 3.1.1 release of Maven
would be great.

manfred

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>.
I will if it takes 60 days to create a Git repo.

On Sep 19, 2013, at 4:47 PM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> Maybe can be release from svn.
>
> On 13 September 2013 14:05, Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> With the 3.1.1 release of Maven coming up hopefully soon I would like to
>> move forward with the plugin testing harness using it as well. Jason fixed
>> it to work with 3.0 and requested the repo to be moved from svn to git so
>> he can release 2.2 over a month ago.
>>
>> It seems like nothing happen on the infra side of things. Can somebody
>> take this up and get it done asap. Or could I get some sort of access
>> (maybe through the committer school) to do it myself at Apache?
>>
>> Worst case I could of course just temporarily fork it into my namespace
>> and use it in the android maven plugin but I would rather not waste my
>> time on that.
>>
>> manfred

> Olivier Lamy
> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Re: Plugin testing release for 3.1.1

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Maybe can be release from svn.

On 13 September 2013 14:05, Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> With the 3.1.1 release of Maven coming up hopefully soon I would like to
> move forward with the plugin testing harness using it as well. Jason fixed
> it to work with 3.0 and requested the repo to be moved from svn to git so
> he can release 2.2 over a month ago.
>
> It seems like nothing happen on the infra side of things. Can somebody
> take this up and get it done asap. Or could I get some sort of access
> (maybe through the committer school) to do it myself at Apache?
>
> Worst case I could of course just temporarily fork it into my namespace
> and use it in the android maven plugin but I would rather not waste my
> time on that.
>
> manfred

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au