Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "ankur.168" <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 07:13:28 UTC

change data dir on fly in solr 4.6

Hi All,

I am using SOLR 4.6, I am running quartz job to trigger solr indexing. I
have requirement to maintain index in different locations for different
jobs. For ex. I have daily indexing job and monthly indexing job, so I want
to main 2 different index location for both. Is there a way we can change
data dir on fly in solr 4.6?

--Ankur

Re: change data dir on fly in solr 4.6

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Or why not just index it all into the same core/collection and use
fq:date[date1 TO date2] to restrict the searches?

Best,
Erick

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.