Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2008/10/31 05:05:19 UTC

[Axis2] Adding jars for mvn? (install:install-file doesn't work)

I'm trying to update the mvn build to the current JiBX development code,
but the JiBX repository is not on the current list and the instructions
output by mvn when the jar is not found don't work (it says to use "mvn
install:install-file ..." - but this gives an error message "POM
'org.apache.axis2:axis2-mar-maven-plugin' not found in repository...").
Anyone have an idea how I can make this work?

Thanks,

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski