Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vincent Regino Sabolboro <vi...@eudoramail.com> on 2003/06/19 07:07:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Post request on SSL reset by Apache

We'v been stuck with the problem for a some time.
We will appreciate any suugestions/recommendation to address the problem.

We are running Apache 1.3 and we are encountering problem on station running win98 using IE. During POST request on SSL session to Apache, the server reset the SSL connection causing the SSL to terminate. After the post the browser displays "page cannot be displayed".

We already tried all the recommended configuration posted at the Microsoft on the client side still we can't solve the problem.

The problem only appeared after we upgrade the OS from windowsNT4.0 to windows2000Server on SP3.

Thank in advance for the help.

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com