Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/14 16:56:22 UTC

Configured jettison, still getting johnzon?

Hi! I eventually ran into a problem that I could not fix by tinkering with
wrappers and stuff so I switched to jettison for now waiting for fixes in
the other service but I am still getting mapping exceptions from johnzon.

I created a gist with conf, startup msg and exception. Maybe it is required
to have resources.xml (did not seem so when others wrote that it worked for
them). If I do need resources.xml, can I put it in tomee.xml instead?

I did add the jettison.jar to tomee/lib (Not in my war)

Any ideas?

cheers

Re: Configured jettison, still getting johnzon?

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
I see, good to know :)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
[...]

org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils.readFromMessageBody(JAXRSUtils.java:1293)
[...]
at org.apache.sirona.web.servlet.SironaFilter.proceed(SironaFilter.java:36)
[...]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast org.WrapperDTO to
org.WrapperWrapperDTO
at java.lang.Class.cast(Class.java:3369)
at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider.readFrom(JSONProvider.java:255)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
If I remove it from the lib catalog I get classdefnotfound so seems someone
is picking it up but not fully for some reason :(

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
Forgot to add the gist