Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Szalay <mi...@basis06.ch> on 2011/08/24 09:56:34 UTC

Copying cores with solrj?

Hi all

We have a setup with two cores, a "current" and a "work". The current is used
by the application and the work is used by the updating program.

I'm implementing a partial index updater. To do that, I want to copy the "current" core
to the "work" so that I can have the current state to start with.

I'm missing the "COPY"-Core admin request. How can I copy the index of the first core
to the second one in a efficient manner?

Regards Michael

--
Michael Szalay
Senior Software Engineer

basis06 AG, Birkenweg 61, CH-3013 Bern - Fon +41 31 311 32 22
http://www.basis06.ch - source of smart business

Re: Copying cores with solrj?

Posted by Manish Bafna <ma...@gmail.com>.
Use replication