Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Andrey Poltavtsev <ap...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/08 08:11:37 UTC

Issue with creation of AWS MQ Broker using aws-mq component

Hi all,

I am trying to manage AWS MQ Broker using
"https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-aws/src/main/docs/aws-mq-component.adoc".

ListBrokers, stopBroker and reboteBroker operations works fine.

The problem is  - createBroker operation failed with error:

com.amazonaws.services.mq.model.BadRequestException: Specify broker
instance type. (Service: AmazonMQ; Status Code: 400; Error Code:
BadRequestException; Request ID: fac3cb73-1314-11e9-a646-913d9b206c50)

I see that parameter "instance type" is not used by Camel-AWS MQ
component during Broker creation
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-aws/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/aws/mq/MQProducer.java#L124

The same problem with missing parameter "Broker users" (broker users are
also required but not propagated from Camel-AWS MQ component  also).

The question is - is there another way to propagate required parameters ?

Thank you for your time !

Best Regards,

Andrey

Re: Issue with creation of AWS MQ Broker using aws-mq component

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Fixed.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019, 11:42:22 AM GMT+1, Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

Created here:

Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Chair
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix PMC Member
Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019, 10:32:49 AM GMT+1, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

What Camel version are you using?
And can you maybe post some code sample of your Camel endpoint / route
you using.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Issue with creation of AWS MQ Broker using aws-mq component

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Created here:

Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hey Andrej,

Thanks for spotting this, can you please create a JIRA issue?

I will fix this one today, I missed the parameters for creation probably. Let me fix it ASAP.

Thanks a lot.

--
Andrea Cosentino