Posted to user@flink.apache.org by James Yu <cy...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/20 08:55:36 UTC

unable to addSource to StreamExecutionEnvironment?

Hi,

I am following the Taxi example provided on "
http://training.data-artisans.com/exercises/taxiData.html", however, I got
the following error message when I copy addSource line into my Intellij IDE.

error message -->
Incompatible types. Required DataStream<TaxiRide> but 'addSource' was
inferred to DataStreamSource<OUT>: no instance(s) of type variable(s) OUT
exist so that DataStreamSource<OUT> conforms to DataStream<TaxiRide>

addSource line -->
DataStream<TaxiRide> rides = env.addSource(
  new TaxiRideSource("/path/to/nycTaxiRides.gz", maxDelay, servingSpeed));

My question would be: how do we addSource in latest Flink? I am
running flink-1.4.2.

This is a UTF-8 formatted mail
James C.-C.Yu
+886988713275

Re: unable to addSource to StreamExecutionEnvironment?

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reporting back!

Posted by James Yu <cy...@gmail.com>.