Posted to user@hive.apache.org by "Selvi. rceg" <po...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/04 14:16:45 UTC

Issues in retrieval of hive data-reg

I am doing my project on big data. I had installed *HADOOP 1.2.1* and *HIVE
- 0.11.0* in *UBUNTU 11.10* . I have created tables in hive and structured
the contents in the table using hive. Now I need to retrieve the structured
data. Can you please help me to retrieve the structured data? On trying to
find the location of the data, I found out it to be
*hdfs://localhost:54310/user/hive/warehouse/table_name.
*But I don't know where to find this location.

HADOOP- /usr/local/hadoop
HIVE - /usr/local/hadoop/hive 0.11.0