Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by ramesh Gopal <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2010/09/03 14:05:47 UTC

Retrieve xsi:nil attribute from node

Hello,

Do we have any axis2c apis which will tell us whether node has xsi:nil attribute.
(Obviously this means that the node can have a NULL value.)

Subsequently, if the request has still this attribute set, it can still pass some values.

How do we check for all these conditions ?

Rgds,
Ramesh

Re: Sending a NULL value in xml response to notify the usage of xsi:nil attribute

Posted by ramesh Gopal <fa...@yahoo.com>.
Thnx.

I used these functions to get it working.

Ramesh.

Posted by Rico M <ri...@gmail.com>.

Re: Retrieve xsi:nil attribute from node

Posted by ramesh Gopal <fa...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

Can we use axiom_create_element to send a xsi:nil attribute.
My intention is to have something like
<parameter name xsi:nil"=true"> in the request.

Posted by ramesh Gopal <fa...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

I am using a few tools to send some request.

I use eclipse tool to send xml request and see that, I am able to communicate a simple request with a tag xsi:nil

But the same from a SOAPUI tool, doesnt list the request tag.

My guess is all tools should behave the same.

Is there something I am missing here.

Ramesh.