Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2015/02/02 12:10:58 UTC

Jackrabbit 2.9.1 release plan

Hi,

Jackrabbit 2.9.0 was released in August last year. Since then we resolved
20 issues. I would like to release a 2.9.1 version with those fixes and
improvements soon.

We also have some open issues scheduled for 2.9.1 with patches. I will go
through them to check and check their status.

Please add the fix version 2.9.1 if you would like to include other fixes
not yet scheduled.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: Jackrabbit 2.9.1 release plan

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

On 02/02/15 15:48, "Konrad Windszus" <ko...@gmx.de> wrote:
>d it be possible, that someone could have a look at the patch provided in
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2768?This increases the
>performance a lot for instances which create a lot of Session in a short
>timeframe.

see my comments in the issue.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Would it be possible, that someone could have a look at the patch provided in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2768? <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2768?>
This increases the performance a lot for instances which create a lot of Session in a short timeframe.
Thanks,
Konrad