Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nazarhussain_s <na...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/13 14:03:52 UTC

How to integrate tacos 4.1 in Tapestry 4.0

hi,
       I am a novice in Tapestry and using Tapestry 4.0 currently. I have to
develop AJAX Functionality in Tapestry 4.0 . For that one suitable option
that i found was Tacos. Can anybody provide info on how to integrate Tacos
in Tapestry 4.0 .(or is there any other more optimistic solution other than
Tacos to develop AJAX Functionality for Tapestry 4.0).

Please do care to suggest

Regards
Nazar

Re: How to integrate tacos 4.1 in Tapestry 4.0

Posted by nazarhussain_s <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
      Yep, My current project is using jdk 1.5,Tapestry 4.0 . So I have to
restrict to 4.0 version of Tapestry

Re: How to integrate tacos 4.1 in Tapestry 4.0

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 13 May 2011 09:03:52 -0300, nazarhussain_s <na...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> hi,

Hi!

>        I am a novice in Tapestry and using Tapestry 4.0 currently.

Just curious: why 4.0 and not 5.2 or at least 4.1? Existing project?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor