Posted to repository@apache.org by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com> on 2010/08/10 15:23:04 UTC

Re: Nexus release not working / promote not available for httpcomponents

I see one repo that is staged: httpcomponents-009 which has
org.apache.httpcomponents.project:4.1 in it. Is this the one you're having
trouble with?

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@sonatype.com>.
NOTE: I released the repo

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 16 August 2010 9:29:24 am Brian Demers wrote:
> +1
> I like that

I agree.   The first time I clicked the promote button, I had a panic attack
as the message said it was successful, but it hadn't shown up in the release
repo yet and the staging repo was gone.   Had a major "where did my artifacts
go?!?!" panic attack.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Nexus release not working / promote not available for httpcomponents

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@sonatype.com>.
+1
I like that

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@sonatype.com>.

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@sonatype.com>.
Just the permission changes on the disk (which i had messed up) when
importing the previous 4.0 release

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10 August 2010 14:23, Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com> wrote:
> I see one repo that is staged: httpcomponents-009 which has
> org.apache.httpcomponents.project:4.1 in it. Is this the one you're having
> trouble with?

Yes.