Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2015/05/19 13:25:57 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Open CRM

I guess you should look for a better name...
There is a obvious conflict with another product/s.
See for instance http://www.opencrm.co.uk

Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager
Redlink GmbH
m: +43 6602747925
e: sergio.fernandez@redlink.co
w: http://redlink.co

RE: [PROPOSAL] Open CRM

Posted by shibasis sengupta <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the suggestion.
I am thinking of an alternate name. Keeping this chain open for any input from members.

Regards -
Shibasis

RE: [PROPOSAL] Open CRM

Posted by shibasis sengupta <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot.

I am able to create now.

Cheers -
Shibasis

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
It is no problem.  Everybody was new at one time.

Re: [PROPOSAL] ChimeraCRM

Posted by Shibasis Sengupta <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ted,

Re: [PROPOSAL] ChimeraCRM