Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Daniel Spicar <da...@trialox.org> on 2012/02/20 17:50:56 UTC

Can someone create 0.3-incubating version in our JIRA project?

Hi,

I find assigning affected and resolved version for my issues very helpful
to manage them. I can't create versions myself. Can someone with the
necessary karma do that please?

Thanks
Daniel

Re: Can someone create 0.3-incubating version in our JIRA project?

Posted by Daniel Spicar <da...@trialox.org>.
Hmm that's true. I didn't realize that. And we can't create versions per
component? Pitty.

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Hi