Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Balaji B." <bb...@sonata-software.com> on 2001/05/07 16:34:13 UTC

RE: Java app to talk to MS soap service

hi,

I am getting SoapMapper Errror when i try to invoke a MSSOAP service(VB)
with Java Client

Generated fault:

 Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server

 Fault String = SoapMapper: Restoring data into SoapMapper string failed

if i use the same argument name as in my VB program, I am getting different
type of error

Generated fault:

 Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server

 Fault String = WSDLOperation: Instantiating the dispatch object for method
SendMail failed

	what might be the problem?I have enclosed all my files.
	 <<code.zip>>