Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Pranav Sharma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/22 06:36:46 UTC

[allura:tickets] #8326 Helm charts for deployment.

---

** [tickets:#8326] Helm charts for deployment.**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Thu Aug 22, 2019 06:36 AM UTC by Pranav Sharma
**Last Updated:** Thu Aug 22, 2019 06:36 AM UTC
**Owner:** Pranav Sharma

Helm charts for deployment on Kubernetes.

Kubernetes has already become a standard for deployment of applications. We already have docker containers for deployment. Configurable helm charts would really ease the process of installation/usage.

Info about helm - https://helm.sh/
Info about Kubernetes(K8) - https://kubernetes.io/

@brondsem, Do we already have helm charts? I didn't find them in wiki. If not, I can take it up.

Thanks,
Pranav

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] #8326 Helm charts for deployment.