Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2009/01/02 19:39:18 UTC

Apache AutoDeploy schedule

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a wiki page describing the incubator calendar.

When could we plan the vote of Apache AutoDeploy ?

Thanks
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader

Re: Apache AutoDeploy schedule

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Understood, thanks.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks a lot Jim.

As soon as I have created the wiki proposal page, I will send an e-mail to you to add your name.

Thanks again :)

Regards
JB

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.