Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/09 05:19:28 UTC

Work on Pig 0.17 release

Liyun,
   Changed the subject, so that it does not interfere with the 0.16.1
release thread. Just started to get back to the Pig on Spark review for
0.17. Please go ahead and update the review request with the latest patch.
If it will make the process more easy for you, you can open a new review
request as well so that you don't have to rely on Pallavi to upload new
patches to the existing review request. I have comments on the older diff,
but should not take too much time to transfer them.

Regards,
Rohini