Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by wp...@gmail.com, wp...@gmail.com on 2019/04/05 15:04:51 UTC

Need help: SPANISH GENERAL ACCOUNTING PLAN (SPC)

I like to accomplish the following:
1 - setup spanish accounting plan in Ofbiz
2 - make it in form of xml files available to community

Problem: I am not a finance person.

Ask: a volunteer I can meet with on e.g. Skype to complete the task

Current status: I do have EXCEL version of  accounting plan in Spanish and English and started to map tthat to ofbiz, but due to lack finance skills, I cannot complete.

Thanks for getting in touch with me.

Wolfgang

Re: Need help: SPANISH GENERAL ACCOUNTING PLAN (SPC)

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
And if anyone is looking for the GAAP variant, you can find it here:
https://github.com/ORRTIZ/ofbiz-CoA-GAAP-example

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)