Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/17 15:22:07 UTC

Release bundles 2013.01

Hi

Would the SMX team release the bundles 2013.01 in the near future.

We need this for upcoming ActiveMQ 5.8 and Camel 2.11 releases.
As there is some OSGi bundles we need from this 2013.01 release.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Release bundles 2013.01

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, I plan to add a couple of bundles today and cut off the release over
> the week end.

Thanks much appreciated.
And I think the Scala guys as well as they would love that we are up
to date with Scala 2.10

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Release bundles 2013.01