Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2014/02/22 04:28:36 UTC

Report Manager for March

Greets,

As part of the effort to spread the tasks of the IPMC around more evenly and
to support our new Chair, I volunteer to serve as the Incubator's Report
Manager for March.

Roman, I'd like to handle most mechanical tasks, while leaving editorial,
summary and delivery to you.

    Marvin -- Send report timeline email.
    Marvin -- Assign podlings which do not report to "monthly".
    Roman  -- Assemble list of releases.
    Roman  -- Create podling summary.
    Roman  -- Write narrative, misc, legal, infrastructure, etc. sections.
    Marvin -- Normalize report formatting
    Marvin -- Send "shepherding" email
    Roman  -- Deliver report to Board.
    Marvin -- Prepare next month's report template.

Sound good?

Marvin Humphrey

Re: Report Manager for March

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> wrote:
> Greets,
>
> As part of the effort to spread the tasks of the IPMC around more evenly and
> to support our new Chair, I volunteer to serve as the Incubator's Report
> Manager for March.
>
> Roman, I'd like to handle most mechanical tasks, while leaving editorial,
> summary and delivery to you.
>
>     Marvin -- Send report timeline email.
>     Marvin -- Assign podlings which do not report to "monthly".
>     Roman  -- Assemble list of releases.
>     Roman  -- Create podling summary.
>     Roman  -- Write narrative, misc, legal, infrastructure, etc. sections.
>     Marvin -- Normalize report formatting
>     Marvin -- Send "shepherding" email
>     Roman  -- Deliver report to Board.
>     Marvin -- Prepare next month's report template.
>
> Sound good?

What can I say -- I couldn't have asked for more! Thank you
so much for lightening the load for me.

Thanks,
Roman.