Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Assaf Cohen <as...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/10 04:22:42 UTC

New protocol plugin prior to HTTP session

I am trying to write a new protocol plugin ( proprietary ) that will run
prior to HTTP transaction,
and will invoke full HTTP logic as if it accepted a new connection.
Is there example I can look at? or some other tips.

My main concern is how to continue with HttpSM and chain my already written
 HTTP plugin.

Thanks

Re: New protocol plugin prior to HTTP session

Posted by Assaf Cohen <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot...
It looks like it can do the trick

Posted by James Peach <ja...@me.com>.