Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by kawaa <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2014/01/20 18:23:32 UTC

bigtop pull request: A module for smoke tests for httpfs

GitHub user kawaa opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/bigtop/pull/1

    A module for smoke tests for httpfs

    I assume that HttpFs proxy is exported via HTTPFS_PROXY e.g.
    export HTTPFS_PROXY=hostname:port

    I created an independent (optional) module (instead of simply adding tests in hadoop/hdfs module), because one could have no HttpFs installed and running on his/her cluster.

    $ git pull https://github.com/kawaa/bigtop master

    https://github.com/apache/bigtop/pull/1.patch

----
commit a615547b4285812aea1a4eadb2b220e86e1ba802
Author: Adam Kawa <ka...@vdisk2.rolwi.cloud.spotify.net>
Date:   2014-01-20T16:44:16Z

    adding a module for smoke tests for httpfs

commit a72e17d82b5442400f2ab107f4675c02b3ff3c90
Author: Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com>
Date:   2014-01-20T17:16:57Z

    making smoke tests for httpfs optional

----

Re: bigtop pull request: A module for smoke tests for httpfs

Posted by Adam Kawa <ka...@gmail.com>.
Sure! Thanks for a reply!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Adam,