Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by credmp <ar...@wiersma.org> on 2006/09/30 11:46:29 UTC

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping

Hi,

gnodet wrote:

> It seems you are trying to deploy a service unit on the lightweight
> container which includes endpoints for servicemix-http and
> servicemix-eip, right ?
> The advised packaging is to create two SUs, one for servicemix-http
> and one for servicemix-eip and package them in a single SA.
>
> If you really want to do that, you need to modify the classpath
> of your SU to include the needed jars for servicemix-http and
> servicemix-eip.  These jars should be in your SU.
> This can be done adding the following xml at the top of your
> servicemix.xml
> for the lwcontainer SU:
>    <classpath>
>      <location>lib/servicemix-http-3.0-incubating.jar</location
>      <location>lib/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating.jar</location
>   </location>

What I want, in the end, is to have a High Availability, clustered
environment in which I can deploy SA's for new/updated functionality.
ServiceMix seems the proper choice for this judging from the documentation.
It will also coordinate interaction between systems of different programming
languages, once again ServiceMix seems, to me, to be the proper choice for
this.

I will create 2 SU's for this as you propose and see how that fans out :) As
a note to my current ignorance, I am currently doing the research to see if
this is a viable solution and am new to servicemix/activemq :)

Thank you for your response and I will let you know how I fare with this
setup.

Kindest regards,

Arjen

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at the existing examples in
the distribution.  Mainly the wsdl-first
and bridge examples to see how to
correctly use jbi packaging.

On 9/30/06, credmp <ar...@wiersma.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> gnodet wrote:
> >
> > It seems you are trying to deploy a service unit on the lightweight
> > container which includes endpoints for servicemix-http and
> > servicemix-eip, right ?
> > The advised packaging is to create two SUs, one for servicemix-http
> > and one for servicemix-eip and package them in a single SA.
> >
> > If you really want to do that, you need to modify the classpath
> > of your SU to include the needed jars for servicemix-http and
> > servicemix-eip.  These jars should be in your SU.
> > This can be done adding the following xml at the top of your
> > servicemix.xml
> > for the lwcontainer SU:
> >    <classpath>
> >      <location>lib/servicemix-http-3.0-incubating.jar</location
> >      <location>lib/servicemix-eip-3.0-incubating.jar</location
> >   </location>
> >

> What I want, in the end, is to have a High Availability, clustered
> environment in which I can deploy SA's for new/updated functionality.
> ServiceMix seems the proper choice for this judging from the documentation.
> It will also coordinate interaction between systems of different programming
> languages, once again ServiceMix seems, to me, to be the proper choice for
> this.
>
> I will create 2 SU's for this as you propose and see how that fans out :) As
> a note to my current ignorance, I am currently doing the research to see if
> this is a viable solution and am new to servicemix/activemq :)
>
> Thank you for your response and I will let you know how I fare with this
> setup.
>
> Kindest regards,
>
> Arjen

Cheers,