Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nishit Trivedi <ni...@planet.net> on 2000/05/01 21:18:30 UTC

jsp examples

hi,,

I installed and configured tomcat 3.1 and apache 1.3.12...
i tried examples of servlets the are working fine...but some how i am not
getting jsp examples in tomcat standalone mode...
any body have any hint??
thanx...
Nishit
Internet Programmer
Planet Access Networks
973-691-4704 Ext:157

RE: jsp examples

Posted by Andrew Cathrow <ac...@seagull.nl>.
what errors are you getting ?
Is the jdk installed ? Can tomcat find javac - to compile the jsp's ?