Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/06 12:35:19 UTC

Build broken [WAS: Concurrent Go API for proton is, erm, GO!]

The Java test runs have apparently been failing since the last few
commits went in for the Go bits.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Qpid-proton-j/

Robbie

Re: Build broken [WAS: Concurrent Go API for proton is, erm, GO!]

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2015-05-06 at 12:32 +0100, Dominic Evans wrote:
> -----Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> wrote: -----
>
> >The Java test runs have apparently been failing since the last few
> >commits went in for the Go bits.
> >
> >https://builds.apache.org/job/Qpid-proton-j/
> >

> I spotted this as it was also causing a `make install` to fail on the proton-c jenkins. I've pushed a fix for the typo that was introduced into handlers.pyUnless stated otherwise above:

Thanks, my bad.

Re: Build broken [WAS: Concurrent Go API for proton is, erm, GO!]

Posted by Dominic Evans <do...@uk.ibm.com>.

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2015-05-06 at 11:35 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> The Java test runs have apparently been failing since the last few
> commits went in for the Go bits.
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Qpid-proton-j/
>
> Robbie
>
> On 6 May 2015 at 00:48, Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> wrote:
> > First serious stab at a concurrent Go API for proton with working examples (send.go, receive.go) that inter-operate with the python examples :)
> >
> > Read all about it: https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/tree/master/proton-c/bindings/go

Unbelievable. I can break anything from anywhere. Fixing ASAP.