Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sean Machin <s_...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/29 00:27:20 UTC

SSL with Tomcat & JDK1.4

Hi fellow SOAP'ers.

I am running SOAP 2.3.1, JDK1.4.0_01 and Tomcat 3.2.4 on a Win2000 machine.
SOAP works fine, except when I try to enable SSL.
I followed the instructions given at the Apache site to
enable SSL.
With SSL enabled, and trying to make a connection to
https://localhost:8443, Tomcat spews out endless error lines of:

2002-08-28 15:25:00 - Ctx(  ): IllegalStateException in: R( /) Current state
= FLUSHED, new state = CODING

Anyone got any ideas on what is going wrong?  Has anyone gotten SOAP & SSL
to work with the configuration I've listed?

Thanks a lot for any help,
Sean in San Fran.