Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by "Roman C. Coedo" <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/11 18:53:02 UTC

[gsoc] Working on JClouds

Hi,

I would like to participate on the GSoC this year. I found out about
JClouds while i was checking the ideas submitted by the ASF and this is the
kind of project i would love to work on.

Checking the issue list this one (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-458) got my attention. I am
very interested on it and i already started preparing my proposal. However,
i'm open to ideas and if there is any other issue that needs to be
addressed maybe i can work on it instead.

I have strong Java skills and i feel comfortable developing with Maven. I
also have some experience developing and working with SOAP, REST and
RESTful services.

Regards.

Re: [gsoc] Working on JClouds

Posted by "Roman C. Coedo" <ro...@gmail.com>.
Sure, i don't mind implementing Glacier support instead. I'll start my
proposal then.

Thanks for your help.

Re: [gsoc] Working on JClouds

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.