Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2012/01/02 10:23:08 UTC

[VOTE][RESULTS] Release of Apache Directory Studio Maven Plugin 1.0.5 (Take 2)

Hi,

This vote is now closed.
I left it open a little more than usual as it was launch during the Christmas week.

Here are the results:
4 +1 votes:
 - Alex Karasulu
 - Felix Knecht
 - Emmanuel Lécharny
 - Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot
No ±0 and -1 votes

I'll release the maven repository today.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud