Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/15 10:30:53 UTC

{QA}Not able to login with default admin credentials in latest master build

HI All,

Seen a problem with latest maser build ,i.e not able to login with default admin credentials.it looks like by default we are putting admin user state in disable mode. Even after updating the state to enable mode in db ,still see the problem. We even updated password with MD5 hash  but still see the problem i.e  " Not abkle to login with admin credentials"

*         CLOUDSTACK-2028<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2028> not able to login cloudstack using default admin credentials

Regards
Sadhu

RE: {QA}Not able to login with default admin credentials in latest master build

Posted by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Suresh,

The root cause for the  bug that you logged is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2013 . Hence closing your bug as the duplicate of this bug,

Thank you,