Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Peter Tandara-Kuhns <Ta...@pegasystems.com> on 2002/02/09 00:25:52 UTC

How do I add SOAP headers to the Call object?

How do I add SOAP header values to the outgoing Call object?

I think I need to create Element objects for the values, then add them to a
Vector which gets set into a new Header object?
Is this correct?
If I'm starting with simple string values, how do I do this?
Since none of the examples or docs explain how to use the Header object, I
had to look at the Apache source to get this far.

If any docs or FAQs explain how to do this, could someone point me to them?

Peter Tandara-Kuhns
Principle Software Engineer
Pegasystems Inc.
617.374.9600 x6226