Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nick Maunder | Oathouse <ni...@oathouse.com> on 2008/11/13 21:39:45 UTC

Problems with s:datetimepicker

Hi I'm trying to use s:datetimepicker in my application (Struts2)

I have a basic version running correctly on a jsp

The problem comes when I try to integrate with tiles

The page then loads correctly before wiping and "loading" constantly.  Im
using firefox and my firebug gives up at 350 ish log entries.

 I have commented out all other page content until the only thing that is on
the page is the date time picker and its containing form.

Could someone give me a pointer as to where the problem lies?

Cheers

Nick Maunder