Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/09/03 19:10:56 UTC

3.0.3

Alright, I'm back from vacation - are we happy enough with the 3.0.3 nuget packages? It looks like no other adjustments were made to the 3.0.3 branch. Should we cut the release artifacts? ~P

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
Still having hard time getting my environment setup. Can any of you guys
with commit karma commit a small change to one of the files in trunk (add a
row to .gitignore or something), this should resolve some issue I'm having.
Thanks :)

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
Lol

RE: 3.0.3

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.

RE: 3.0.3

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

RE: 3.0.3

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.

RE: 3.0.3

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>.
I've committed the mentioned FastVectorHighlighter-fixes to the 3.0.3
branch and set the fix-version in jira to 3.0.3 for these issues.

RE: 3.0.3

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

Re: 3.0.3

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by Zachary Gramana <zg...@gmail.com>.
I noticed two Java-style property names are still kicking: FieldDoc.fields and Document.fields. I've attached a quick patch.

I also removed Document.fields_ForNUnit in this patch, while I was in there.

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
My fixes to trunk can be just merged into the 3.0.3 branch and released as
is, no need for another RC as far as I'm concerned. The fix was a simple
bugfix.

Re: 3.0.3

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@gmail.com>.
I fixed a couple in trunk