Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/01 09:58:06 UTC

[tiles] item attribute for the SimpleMenuItem from ApplicationResources?

I want to use the SimpleMenuItem in the Tiles example as my menu is fairly
simple, but I want to make the value="Label" something like
value="form.label.name" which would come from the Resource Bundle to be
internationalized automatically.
How can I do this?

---
Thanks...
Mick Knutson
---

Re: [tiles] item attribute for the SimpleMenuItem from ApplicationResources?

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  In the tiles config file, you specify the key of the resource
(value="form.label.name"), and in your menu layout, insert the resource
from its key with the <bean:message ... > struts tag:
 replace <%=item.getValue()%> with <bean:message
key="<%=item.getValue()%>" />

  Cedric