Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by James Goodall <jg...@dmetrix.com> on 2003/07/26 00:15:55 UTC

[xpost] server timeout among other failures

(From users list)

Does anyone else have any more info regarding the problem I described below?
I've taken a quick look through IZ, but there doesn't seem to be any open
issues that match what I've seen.  I've been running into it about once
every two days or so since 0.25.0 was released (maybe just coincidence).
Just to know that it's a bug/issue/feature even if nobody has time for it
right now would be nice.  Thanks.

 - James

Posted by James Goodall <jg...@dmetrix.com>.
Machine #1: Dual Athlon 1600, 1GB RAM, Win2K SP4
Machine #2: Athlon 1900, 1GB RAM, Win2K SP3

ugly workaround for the Access Denied problem (the timeout problem is
different, I think...see the recent threads on it for possible fixes).
I did spend another day last week trying to repro the problem outside of
Subversion and still cannot.

What are your machine and os specs?

DJ

Posted by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@shadyvale.net>.