Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Piotr Pisz <pi...@piszki.pl> on 2020/02/21 13:13:26 UTC

kvm ha test in suspect degraded loop

Hi,

We are trying to test the host HA, we have correctly configured OOBM and
KVMHAProvider (together with the NFS pool). Unfortunately, during testing we
cannot leave the suspect-degraded state loop. All values in the global
settings are default. My question is how are you organized HA for KVM? How
should HA options be set?

The test we did was very simple, we disconnected the network (except ipmi)
and then the host was additionally turned off.

Regards,

Piotr