Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2002/12/21 06:42:41 UTC

RE: [OT] HTTP "fetchmail" program?

I thought Hotmail provided POP3 support.  You might have to pay (Yahoo
does), but I know fetchmail has POP3 support.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Well I looked over the anything-but-extensive FAQ and didn't see
anything about it.  :-(

--
Eddie Bush