Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph Kliemt <ck...@gmx.net> on 2001/08/30 21:42:32 UTC

[c2] minimal subsitemap?

Hi!

 Is there a sample out there for a *minimal* subsitemap?

 Hmm... im afraid my version is too minimal, it yields an empty
 sitemap_xmap.java ;-)

 \\// christoph

bad a concept in Text Editors as it is in women. No, the Real
Programmer wants a "you asked for it, you got it" text editor --
complicated, cryptic, powerful, unforgiving, dangerous.

AW: Strange problem with the Reader

Posted by Jörn Heid <he...@fh-heilbronn.de>.
Yes, many people have the same problem and likes resin for its better
performance.
It works, if you disable resins caching.
If both apps are caching the files it do not work.

But perhaps there's some good boy/girl who can fix it.
I saw a patch for the reader in the dev-list but I do not know if it fixes
this problem. So, perhaps you can checkout the latest version off the cvs
and tell us if it works with resin caching.

JOERN_HEID

Re: [c2] minimal subsitemap?

Posted by Christoph Kliemt <ck...@gmx.net>.
->"S" == Sergio Carvalho <se...@acm.org> writes:

 S>  Try the sub/sitemap.xmap. It's small enough as a base to work on.

 Thanks, this is a good idea.

 But it would be nice to know which parts are a must to have a simple
 sitemap to process a subsite containing say a simple "index.xml".

 I do not fully understand the behavior of cocoon at this point, since
 a subsitemap inherits all information from its parent sitemap
 (correct so far? Im not sure...), so i expected at least an error
 like "file not found" or a "raw" xml-output and not an empty
 sitemap_xmap.java...

 \\// christoph

Re: [c2] minimal subsitemap?

Posted by Sergio Carvalho <se...@acm.org>.