Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jason Lane <ja...@root10.net> on 2004/03/22 18:02:55 UTC

XMLDB more questions ;)

Hi again list,

Thanks Upayavira for your reply that helped ;)

OK so from what I can see this block implements both the XML:DB XUpdate
and a Cocoon implementation of W3C XQuery,  is this right?

So my thoughts now are; if I wanted to create a form interface to
populate Xindice embedded do we I still need to follow the "old" way of
doing things as in "Xindice within the XMLForm Framework" as contained
within the Cocoon docs and the Wiki? Doesn't this mean also that the
whole process of populating Xindice through a form has become a whole
lot easier?

Lastly how would I go about using a simple form interface to do this
now?

In the meantime I shall be scanning the archives.

Again many thanks in advance.

Jason Lane

Developer
Root10 developments