Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by gkorland <gk...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/28 16:42:47 UTC

OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

I couldn't find the 2.1 timeline.
When is it expected to be released?

Guy

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
I've been having trouble with a test suite that I can't comment about
publicly. The problem appears to be set up on my / our end, but I'm holding
off on the release until I know for sure.

I hope to start the release early next week, please don't commit any more
changes to the 2.1.x branch in the meantime.

Thanks
-mike

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by gkorland <gk...@gmail.com>.

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We'll publish to maven central during the release. So it's not available
yet, but it will be when the release finalizes.

-mike

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by idan <id...@gmail.com>.
Hi again...

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by idan <id...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Idan -

The 2.1.x branch[1] has been cut and we plan on making an official release
sometime shortly after Jan 1.

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/

Thanks,
Rick

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Would like to get an updated Apache Bean Validation release out before a
2.1.0 release.  Also, some of the new openjpa-example content is not
creating/publishing maven artifacts and may also require updates to the
binary distribution content.

-Donald

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by gkorland <gk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the update.
We'll be glad to help in the process.

Regards,
Guy Korland

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Kevin Sutter [via OpenJPA] <
ml-node+5784950-672444774-300096@n2.nabble.com<ml...@n2.nabble.com>

Re: OpenJPA 2.1 timeline

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Kevin!