Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by john pradeep <ye...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/05 14:06:38 UTC

List of Technologies i should be aware

Hi All,
As i am just going to start understanding photark and later willing to
contribute, i would need a list of things which i should be aware of.

for example, i figured out that apache jackrabbit and tuscany is necessary
for contributing.

it would be good if someone gives me a list of stuffs i should make myself
familiar with, not only with respect to the current progress of photark but
considering the future vision of photark.

Regards,
John

Re: List of Technologies i should be aware

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Welcome to Apache PhotArk !
>
> Basic knowledge of Tuscany , Jacrabbit  and Dojo (Ajax) is enough for the
> PhotArk.You can also look into the Google Apps Engine Platform.

Some basic knowledge of IoC and componentization is helpful, but not a must.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: List of Technologies i should be aware

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Hi John,

http://www.avdheshyadav.com
http://twitter.com/yadavavdhesh