Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kim Bell <kb...@itconvergence.com> on 2011/04/09 20:27:16 UTC

Question to Setup and Implement Subversion

Hello,

I have a customer that is interested in purchasing and utilizing
Subversion.  I want to be sure that we architect the server/repository on
the correct solution and couldn’t find much information on the recommended
implementation path and architecture setups.  If anyone is able to provide
me with a little insight or direction to where I can find that information,
I would be most grateful!

Thank you,

Kim Bell

RE: Question to Setup and Implement Subversion

Posted by Bob Archer <Bo...@amsi.com>.
> I have a customer that is interested in purchasing and utilizing
> Subversion.  I want to be sure that we architect the
> server/repository on the correct solution and couldn’t find much
> information on the recommended implementation path and architecture
> setups.  If anyone is able to provide me with a little insight or
> direction to where I can find that information, I would be most
> grateful!

You don't need to purchase subversion but you can if you want. ;)

Have you read this book? http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html

It tells you pretty much all you need to know. Of course, after you grok it you can come back here and ask more specific questions.

BOb