Posted to announce@apache.org by 丛搏 <bo...@apache.org> on 2023/01/03 13:11:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.9.4 released

The Apache Pulsar team is proud to announce Apache Pulsar version 2.9.4.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

For Pulsar release details and downloads, visit:
https://pulsar.apache.org/download

Release Notes are at:https://pulsar.apache.org/release-notes/

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The Pulsar Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.9.4 released

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
I have pushed it again.
Maybe it has been pushed failed or something on my laptop when pushing all
the images.

Penghui

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hei