Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2022/04/04 18:46:59 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-plugin-splashscreen release 6.0.1 patch release

Please review and vote on the release of the splashscreen plugin
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The plugins have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/splashscreen-6.0.1/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
cordova-plugin-splashscreen: 6.0.1 (35c22a8a1a)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload them
to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-
coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
How to vote on a plugins release at https://github.com/apache/cordova-
coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting
Vote checklist for easy reference: https://github.com/apache/cordova-
coho/blob/master/docs/vote-checklist.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged - CI only
fails for emulator not coming up
* No NPM audit issues
* Short test with testapp

Re: [VOTE] cordova-plugin-splashscreen release 6.0.1 patch release

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Niklas Merz
Norman Breau
Tim Brust

Negative Binding Votes: 0

Other Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

Re: [External] Re: [VOTE] cordova-plugin-splashscreen release 6.0.1 patch release

From: Norman Breau <no...@normanbreau.com>
Date: Tuesday, 5. April 2022 at 02:14
To: dev@cordova.apache.org <de...@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: [External] Re: [VOTE] cordova-plugin-splashscreen release 6.0.1 patch release

I vote +1:

- Verified Tags
- Verified archive
- Tests appears green

Re: [VOTE] cordova-plugin-splashscreen release 6.0.1 patch release

Posted by Norman Breau <no...@normanbreau.com>.
I vote +1:

- Verified Tags
- Verified archive