Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Belinda Garcia <Be...@central.sun.com> on 2000/10/30 17:34:59 UTC

disable-output-escaping

This works for the <xsl:text tag but not for the <xsl:value-of tag. I am
receiving input in my xml document that contains HTML tags so I need to disable
the output escaping for this tag. This must have been an oversight on your part
since you have it implemented and it works for the xsl:text tag.

Thank you.

Belinda Garcia

Re: disable-output-escaping

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Belinda Garcia wrote:

> This works for the <xsl:text tag but not for the <xsl:value-of tag. I am
> receiving input in my xml document that contains HTML tags so I need to disable
> the output escaping for this tag. This must have been an oversight on your part
> since you have it implemented and it works for the xsl:text tag.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Belinda Garcia

Belinda --

What version of Xalan are you using?  If you could provide a sample xml
file and stylesheet, we could try to reproduce the problem.

Gary