Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by matthew schaub <hy...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/03/21 01:41:14 UTC

Fake Amazon Listing

Hello guys,
I'm sorry if this is not the best email to contact you at, but I wanted to bring attention to an Amazon listing for your software. Hopefully you'll be able to have it taken down.
Office Suite 2018 Alternative to Microsoft Office Home Student and Business Compatible with Word, Excel and PowerPoint for Windows 10, 8.1 8 7 Vista XP by Apache OpenOfficeTM Limited Time Promotion!!

|   |    |

|   |
Office Suite 2018 Alternative to Microsoft Office Home Student and Business Compatible with Word, Excel and PowerPoint for Windows 10, 8.1 8 7 Vista XP by Apache OpenOfficeTM Limited Time Promotion!!

✅ WORD EXCEL PowerPoint Database ✅ .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .XML ✅ Create, Open, Edit and Exchange the same files from Office Word, Office Excel, Office PowerPoint Office Suite 2018 has Office Document, Office Spreadsheet, and Of
  |   |

Thank you for all your excellent work on your software. I recommend it often to folks at work.
Regards, Matt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Fake Amazon Listing

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

Thank you for reporting this. We will look into it.

Regards,
Dave